Monday 14 October 2024

BRITAINS Farm Toys.

Hi...I've decided to collect Britains Farm Toys once again. My first purchase however this time is not Britains - it is a 1/32nd VOLVO Tractor model made by YAXON.  

The VOLVO Tractor model is very nice and it is also rare and collectible.

I've purchased a packet of Britains Sheep- they are great toys for sure.

I've also purchased some Britains Cows.
I'm particularly interested in the Farmer figure- I intend to carve away the walking stick and add full length trousers with 'Green Stuff' and re-paint the figure.

I've purchased this Britains OAK Tree model.
I intend to make up a small Farm on my Study Cabinet shelf- must have trees.

Well- that is my news for Monday night.
Stay well Friends. KEV.


3 comments:

  1. I had a Britains farm as a child , sadly can't remember what happened to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had quite a lot of Britains farm stuff as a kid, my favourite was the straw baler that deposited bales in a nice neat row as you pulled it along with a tractor. I had that farmer figure too! Good luck with the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up on a farm so am partial to farm things. This will be enjoyable to watch.

    ReplyDelete