Wednesday 23 October 2024

U.S.S. ENTERPRISE - Bridge Model.

I purchased a 1/32nd model kit of the Enterprise Bridge. I'm hoping that the kit will help me to scale up the Bridge to 1/14th to suit the Playmates 5" Star Trek figures. I'll multiply the 1/32nd kit pieces by a Factor of 2.3 to bring it all to 1/14th scale. I intend to only build a partial model to be able to place the finished model into my Display Cabinet in my Study- Computer Room.

1/32nd Enterprise Bridge model completed.

The AMT Enterprise Bridge kit.

Many years ago I did build an entire 1/14th Bridge and rather foolishly sold it to a Friend.
Well- that is about it for this evening.
Best Wishes. KEV.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kev, I sympathise with your experience of building a model of the bridge and then parting with it. That seems to be a common story as enthusiasms shift and space must be found for new projects. Good luck with building a new one.

    ReplyDelete