Monday 30 October 2023

The 11th Doctor WHO.

 Hi...Thought to show you my 11th Doctor WHO figure by Character Options in 5.5 inch scale.

The 11th Doctor as played by Matt Smith.
Also shown is the Doctor's Companion Clara Oswald.
The TARDIS model is fully lighted and with sound.

The 11th Doctor.

Clara Oswald.
I obtained Clara from England and the figure is fairly rare.

My Friend Chris.
Chris is a Doctor WHO fan who has collected all thirteen Character Options figures of the Doctor.
Chris also has a TARDIS and a Doctor WHO Coffee Mug which I gifted for Christmas.

                                           
Well Folks that is about it for this afternoon- I've plenty more of my 5.5 inch Doctor WHO Collection to show you later on- I've a few more figures on order  which may arrive by the end of next week.

Best Wishes. KEV.


8 comments:

  1. What a fine collection you have there !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TONY - yes, I've managed to collect a fair few items over the past month.

      Delete
  2. I don't even remember this doctor (or his assistant) Kev - but at my age, the "real" Doctor Who was always John Pertwee - number 3 maybe?? I probably have not watched an episode of the programme since 1980 or perhaps earlier - bit like StarTrek .... as you might guess, I am not a big Sci Fi consumer! The figures do look good though - how many different Tardis's have you got now - does a new one arrive with every Doctor figure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KIETH- Yes, the 3rd Doctor John Pertwee is certainly a favorite. By the end of the week I'll have received the 1st Doctor TARDIS, to add to the 7th, 11th and 13th TARDIS. Some of the TARDIS models are supplied with Doctor figures and some others are TARDIS only. I'm having a lot of enjoyment collecting Doctor WHO. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete
  3. Matt Smith was one of our favorites. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MARI - Yes, Matt Smith made a really great 11th Doctor- one of my favorites too. Best Wishes- enjoy your Autumn. KEV.

      Delete
  4. Your collection is growing at a steady pace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PETER- Yes, I'm getting a fair amount of collecting done- I'm really enjoying collecting Doctor WHO Character options 5.5 inch figures. Regards. KEV.

      Delete