Saturday 6 January 2024

DOCTOR WHO - My DISPLAY CABINET.

 Hi...Thought to show you my Doctor WHO Display Cabinet showing all the Character Options Figures I've so collected. I built the Display Cabinet some ten years ago and the shelves are 2ft deep- which is ideal for displaying the figures.

It is really good to have the Figures under glass- my Collection isn't as large as some of the English Collectors who have been collecting a lot longer than I have- I'm up to my third month. At present I await the postage of two DALEK, three Voord and one Cybermen. It'll be great to add these new figures to the display.
                                                                    
Regards. KEV.


9 comments:

  1. Very useful for those bigger Tardis models.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter- Yes, indeed with the large shelves it is good to display the bigger items. I'm having a lot of enjoyment collecting the 5.5inch Character Options figures - they are really nice and well made. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete
  2. Nice looking cabinet. Those tardis console models are big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike- Glad you like my Display Cabinet- I'm pleased I built it. Yes, certainly the TARDIS Console models are fairly large - they just fit in on the shelves nicely. Next week I hope to add more figures to the Collection that I've ordered. Very pleased with how things are going. Regards. KEV.

      Delete
  3. That is a fantastic cabinet Kev, you are very skillful with your hands, obviously! What's happened to all the Star Trek figures you collected a while back - have they been sold off to fund Dr Who?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KIETH- Yes, very pleased with my Display Cabinet- I paid around $600 for the glass shelves and doors- great to have everything dust free and displayed properly. My entire Star Trek Toy Collection is all sold - I made $3000 on it and have since spent all the funds on my Doctor WHO Character Options Collection...very pleased indeed. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete
  4. Nice way to display your collection.
    I unfollowed you like you suggested.
    I'll follow again later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KAREN - Thanks- Well pleased you like my Doctor WHO Display- I'm well pleased with how everything has turned out. Yes, un-following my Blog and then re-following will solve our problems and you should be able to add further comments to my 'Doctor WHO Hobby Site'. Regards. KEV.

      Delete
  5. Thanks MARK - Glad you like my Doctor WHO Display - yes, I'll be adding some more figures over the next week or two- Dalek, Voord and Cybermen. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete