Saturday 30 April 2022

CAMBERWICK GREEN & TRUMPTON- Book and DVD.

 Hi....This evening I've ordered a Camberwick Green DVD and a Trumpton Annual book.

The CAMBERWICK GREEN DVD is complete with 13 Episodes.
I've watched some episodes on U-Tube and thoroughly enjoyed each 15 minute episode.
I thought the one where Windy Miller teaches one of the Soldier Cadets his Right from his Left- being a good lesson. ( Windy Miller is shown on the cover of the DVD).

I'm looking forward to viewing the TRUMPTON Annual.
As far as I can tell the characters from Camberwick Green are also in Trumpton and Camberwick Green is in the part of the World named Trumptonshire. All very good fun and very absorbing.

Well- that is my news for this evening.
Should begin some miniature Sculpting tomorrow (Sunday).
Stay well Friends. Cheers. KEV.


8 comments:

  1. Yes, the sagacious Windy Miller was a favourite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PAUL,
      Yes- Windy Miller is a chap who is most helpful and very clever. I can see how Windy becomes your favorite. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete
  2. I'll have to check it out on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KAREN,
      Yes- I'd encourage you to look up the episodes on U-Tube...good to watch and most enjoyable little stories. Regards. KEV.

      Delete
  3. I didn't know about Trumptonshire - interesting .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TONY,
      Well- there you go...we learn something each day that is new to us. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete
  4. You are certainly rekindling memories from my extreme youth Kev....next, it will be The Flashing Blade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KIETH,
      Certainly glad that you remember these older children's puppet shows. I was going to do some sculpting of some characters for my project though decided to wait until I've received a Toy Train which is on order for the Project - I need it to decide on the Scale for my figures- may only have to wait a week for the Train. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete