Saturday 14 September 2024

Consolidating My PROJECT.

It looks as though I'll be doing the SPANISH-AMERICAN War of 1889. I've ordered the Spanish and American figures for the project and they should arrive from the US this coming week. I'll have about 60 American Infantry and the same number for the Spanish- depending on how well  the painting goes I'll probably order some more figures.


 I'm very much looking forward to this 15mm Project- have not painted up 15mm figures in a very long time- decades in fact- though I should be OK with the 15mm.

Cheers. KEV.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Kev it's a project I have been interested in for a number of years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks STUART- Yes, it is a good project to get into- I'm looking forward to painting up the Americans and Spanish- I'd encourage you to make the decision to do a similar Spanish-American 1889 project in 15mm. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete