Wednesday 17 April 2024

FIRST Battle of STARGRUNT in 25mm.

Hi...I've played out my first game with my NAC Marines and KraVak Aliens.

The NAC Marines to the north.

The KraVak to the south.

Close up of the Marines.

Close up of the KraVak contingent.

The KraVak move up closer to the enemy.

The KraVak had taken over 50% casualties- failed their Morale and were forced back.

                               

The successful Marines - winning the skirmish. For my first game I'm well pleased with my Rules.

All the best Friends. Cheers. KEV.


6 comments:

  1. I presume you are using your own rules rather than GZG's Stargrunt II?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike- I'm using my own rules which take up just one page. KEV.

      Delete
  2. Long ago on a planet far far away.....
    Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ross- yes, enjoying the Sci-Fi - certainly favorite figures. KEV.

      Delete
  3. This project has come together quickly , I do like your buildings very sci-fi indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tony- yes, we're having a big game here on Sunday- should be very enjoyable to use the new figures- I'm hoping for a NAC win. KEV.

      Delete