Thursday 25 April 2024

SQUADS of 10 Figures.

Hi...I've decided to field Squads of 10 Figures for my Sci-Fi 25mm Infantry. I'll keep the Power Armour troops to Squads of 8 Figures.

When my latest order from Ground Zero Games arrive I will have enough figures to make up contingents of 4 Infantry Squads and 1 Power Armor Squad.

A Squad of 8 Power Armor Figures.

A Squad of NAC of 10 Figures.

I'm very pleased with the GZG Figures.
I'm hoping to make up three separate Contingents-
NAC, KraVak and what I call Dutch.

All the very best. Cheers. KEV.

 

4 comments:

  1. Your SciFi project is progressing well. The power armour figures look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PETER- Yes, the Power Armor are from the 'Stats Europa' Collection- I'll be using them as part of my Dutch contingent- excellent figures. KEV.

      Delete
  2. Looking good, Kev. Keep us all updated on the progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DAVE- certainly will keep you updated on the project progress- hoping to be painting up more figures this coming week. KEV.

      Delete